The TYTO - CARBON is a lightweight hand held camera stabilizer that offers cinema level production capabilities achieved through constant positioning feedback from gyro sensors and managing camera movement with high power brushless motors. The camera operator will experience uninhibited freedom and extraordinary control.
This device is specifically designed for professional film makers and also consumers. TYTO – CARBON is ready to accept numerous cameras and lenses and can be quickly programmed and balanced with little to zero training which will empower the operator to achieve the highly desired cinema level production shots. This stabilizer chassis works well and is designed to carry camera payloads of up to 5 lbs. After accurate camera profile programming, TYTO CARBON is balanced and "Ready For Service" right out of the box.
TYTO – CARBON, Weighing only 4.2 lbs is constructed with ultra light carbon fiber tubes, carbon fiber plates, ABS Tube Clamps and high quality stainless steel hardware.
TYTO – CARBON features a full 3-axis control, which allows for 360 degrees of pan, 180 degrees of tilt, and 180 degrees of roll. Additionally there are several programmable modes of operation: Auto, Pan, & Tilt, Locked Mode and Follow Mode. RC & Accessory Control is an add on option.
Finished TYTO CARBON Units are shipping January 1st. We are taking pre-order registration with deposit. Contact PMG for details and pricing.
- Basic Functionality - Stabilize pan, roll and tilt axis by countering movements with actuators based using encoders and/or a high performance IMU. Automatic calibration at every startup ensures the gimbal is performing at its best.
- Robust and User Friendly GUI – Allows users to tune gimbal settings for their particular setup including the ability to setup and store multiple profiles for use in quickly changing your gear for different needs on set without having to re-tune every time. In-depth GUI allows for fine tuning of every aspect of your gimbals functionality.
- Follow Mode (for pan and tilt) – allows for a single operator to intuitively control the pointing of the gimbal by moving the handles without compromising the stabilization of the image. The gimbal takes the operator's movements and intelligently converts them into stabilized pan and tilt movements.
- Basic RC Control – Using traditional TX/RX systems (not included), a second operator can use his remote to control the positioning of the gimbal to keep the shot framed correctly as the gimbal operator moves around the set. A video transmitter is installed on the gimbal to send the live feed to a monitor attached to the second operator's controller.
- Additional RC Control – (primarily for non-handheld use such as attaching to multirotors)
- Capability for 3 position switch to be used on the remote as follows.
Position 1: Free movement of camera.
Position 2: Camera returned and locked into level forward position.
Position 3: Camera points straight down, RC control for roll available.
- 3 additional modes can be set to users preference.
- TYTO AVAILABLE OPTIONS –
Wireless Tuning via Bluetooth – change operation modes and fine tune settings based on current payload through your laptop without the need to plug in any cables.
Thumb Joystick Control - for manually positioning camera while in single user mode.
Mode switch to change between profiles for quickly switching between different feature sets or camera configurations. Multiple modes are fully programmable and available to be used with this mode switch.
Follow Focus to adjust your focus either from your hand grip in single user mode or through RC control with a second operator.